To edit your email templates, click the • • • menu in the very top right of Blissbook next to your name, then choose Emails from the menu. Once there, click Email Templates on the left side of the screen.
When are these Templates Used?
1) When someone gains new access to a handbook:
- If you add them directly to a handbook either on the sharing page or you add someone to your organization who then gains access to a handbook through your organization (look for the checkbox).
- Via a bulk upload or through an employee list sync integration (you can turn these automated message OFF on your Email Settings page: click the • • • menu in the very top right of Blissbook next to your name, then choose Emails from the menu. Once there, click Settings on the left side of the screen and look for the "Automated Messages" checkbox.
2) When you click a 1-Click Reminder or 1-Click Reinvite button in your Documentation Center
3) When you use the Remind Everyone tool from the Bulk Actions menu in the Documentation Center
The Templates You can Edit
Invitations are sent to employees when they first gain access to a handbook. Invitations are sent if an employee has not yet received any emails about the handbook through Blissbook.
- Invitation to View
- Invitation to Sign
- Invitation to Edit
- Invitation to Edit a newly created handbook
Please read the descriptions on each of these templates for more details on when these templates are sent.
Reminders are sent to employees who have already been invited to a handbook. If an employee has already received an invitation, they're going to get a reminder.
- Reminder to View
- Reminder to Sign
Blissbook automatically figures out whether someone should get the View template or the Sign template, based on whether or not they have an open signature round.
Pssst, did you know you can automate your reminder emails?
Bonus: When Publishing
You can't actually edit these templates right now, but you CAN customize these emails before they go out. Any time you publish your handbook, you have the option to send a notification email. This is a great way to:
- Tell employees that new content is available or that a policy changed
- Tell other editors that you changed content
To customize these emails, click the blue Customize link within the publishing modal. Don't forget to edit the subject too!