Blissbook does the work so you don't have toooooo!
Head to the Automation tab of your Emails page to set up Automated Reminders: Click the • • • in the top right corner of Blissbook, then Emails, then Automation on the left side of the screen. Look for the Signature Reminders section:
Click that Add a Reminder button to add your first reminder. There are 3 steps:
- Set your reminder timing
- Customize the email template
- Choose who to CC (if anyone)
- You can create as many reminders as you'd like
- Reminders can be based on (A) when you requested a signature from someone or (B) someone's signature due date... we suggest you do not mix these 2; use one or the other for all reminders
- Reminders will play nicely if someone's signature due date is changed
Once you set up a couple, it'll look like this:
If you want to change the timing of a reminder, simply add a new one and then delete the old one. To delete a reminder, click Edit and then the red Delete link.
Once your reminders are going out, you may need to turn them off for a particular person. You can toggle whether or not a person gets reminders on your People page. Click the • • • in the top right corner of Blissbook, then People. Each person will have an ON/OFF toggle on the right side of the screen under a Reminders header that you can use.