To edit your email templates, click ORGANIZATION in the main nav at the top of the screen, click the email icon in the left nav, then choose the Invitations & Reminders tab. Your templates will be in 2 different sections:
- Automated Invitations
- Manual Reminders
When are these templates used?
1) When someone gains new access to a handbook:
- If you add someone directly to a handbook either in the audience drawer or you add someone to your organization who then gains access to a handbook via their membership in said organization.
- Via a .csv employee list upload or through an employee list sync integration. Note: you can turn automated invitations OFF on this Invitations & Reminders page.
2) When you click a 1-Click Reminder or 1-Click Reinvite button in your Documentation Center
3) When you click the Remind All button in the Documentation Center
The Templates You can Edit
Invitations are sent to employees when they first gain access to a handbook. Invitations are sent if an employee has not yet received any emails about the handbook through Blissbook.
- Invitation to View
- Invitation to Sign
Reminders are sent to employees who have already been invited to a handbook. If an employee has already received an invitation, they're going to get a reminder.
- Reminder to View
- Reminder to Sign
Blissbook automatically figures out whether someone should get the View template or the Sign template, based on whether or not they have an open signature round.
Pssst, did you know you can automate your reminder emails?
Bonus: When Publishing
Any time you publish a handbook/document, you have the option to send a notification email. This is a great way to:
- Tell employees that new content is available or that a policy changed
- Tell other editors that you changed content
To customize these emails, click the blue Customize link within the publishing workflow. Don't forget to edit the subject too!